Sunday 31 January 2016

Fancy Some Peace and Quiet in a Billionaire's House?


Fancy some peace and quiet? 


You might just interested in visiting this house

It has its roots in the colonial era
At one time the home of a billionaire spy chief...

...it was once the setting of intrigues that would lead to the assumption of office of  a president. Yes, it was!
With fine wooden fixtures...

...leather furniture... 






...and beautiful chandeliers to boot...




...it is hard to tell that this was once the home of a man both revered and feared,  in equal measure.
 With the shroud of mystery now lifted...

 ...the house is now open to you and I...














It is now known as the The Sovereign Suites, in Limuru
Set next to a lake and surrounded by greenery...




...it is a quiet...

 
...CHARMING...


...and outright interesting place to spend a day...
If you are seeking some peace and quiet, like I was...
  ...you would most certainly enjoy your visit
Lying by the pool, I felt like I was at the backyard of my own private home

Yes there is a bar. This is not a monastery, my friend :-)


Yes, you can thank me later for sharing this piece of heaven with you. And, No I was not paid to put up this piece. They ought to though, with the tonnes of free publicity I have given them.  Better yet,  how about you pay back or pay forwrad.  

 If you want to buy me a cuppa...

If you want to join me in my next swim, I will only be too willing to oblige...














Did you like this piece? Please let me know of any beautiful and unique places in this city. I will visit and hopefully feature them in my next article. All credit will go to you, of course. 

No comments: